Why Logical Events?
Logical Events’ core motivation lies in becoming the e-marketing champion for your organisation. We work closely with our clients to maximise the return on their investment (ROI) in the electronic medium. Our services enhance and complement a client’s existing advertising, marketing and promotion functions.
Problem solving approach
Our services are tailored to your needs, employing a problem-solving approach we provide the additional Electronic Marketing expertise to support or enhance your established marketing strategies in the digital domain.
Logical Events uses state-of-art electronic publishing, design and management tools to ensure that all activities are delivered on time, to budget and to the desired specification.
Our clients’ requirements vary considerably, and range from those that already have an established web presence which they wish to exploit, to others who have an immediate online problem to solve, or to those taking their first steps into the digital domain. We therefore offer the full range of online services and expertise, personalised to ensure successful e-commerce.
Web site design, development, build & management
- Hosting (server space rental, domain registration and associated maintenance)
- Site design and development (content authoring, image creation and manipulation, forms, scripting, animation)
- Electronic commerce & fulfillment (e-commerce sites, payment processes incl. Worldpay & PayPal)
- Content management systems (CMS-driven web sites, including common platforms, WordPress & Magento)
- Portal web sites (build and development, digital advertising & referral income)
- Site management (maintenance, updating, publishing, training)
Email hosting and management
Content authoring / management
- Copy writing and editorial services (for web, e-mail and press)
- Electronic newsletters, online catalogues, online brochures
Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Website optimisation: metadata, keyword and content analysis and optimisation
- Website analysis (log analysis and reporting)
- Webmaster tools implementation and management
- Search engine marketing (SEM) campaign planning (natural search vs paid search)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) (search term research, optimisation of driver keywords)
- Search engine submission
- Competitor analysis
- Pay Per Click Advertising including Google AdWords and Google Shopping
- Campaign planning (includes detailed keyword planning & analysis based on strategic objectives)
- Advertising campaign analysis, reporting and account management
Electronic direct mail, e-marketing and promotion
- Electronic direct mail campaign planning and management
- Graphic design and content authoring of mailing materials
- Electronic delivery by email using: specialist software (delivery options include plaintext, HTML,
PDF, micro-site creation); third party mailing systems such as Mail Chimp
- Database and mailing list (creation, management and cleaning)
- Campaign assessment and analysis (statistical analysis and reporting)
Website income generation
- Advertising & referral fee generation for web publishers
- Digital re-advertising (bespoke and third party eg. Google AdSense)
- Web site referral income generation (reciprocal link campaigns)
SEEDARTM Data Loss Alerting Service
Logical Events have designed, developed and are running a Data Loss Alerting (DLA) Service – to track unauthorised use of clients’ customer and contacts databases. Related work includes cyber security, data governance, data compliance, data security/protection auditing and associated legal frameworks.
Contact David Hitchcock to discuss how we can protect your organisation’s most valuable asset – your data…