Logical Events Ltd
Electronic Marketing Consultancy & Practice
Who we are
Logical Events Ltd.
Company number: 3106153
Data privacy manager: David Hitchcock
Address: 16 Grosvenor Avenue, London SW14 8BX, UK
Phone: +44 (0)20 8876 4449
Logical Events Ltd and GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018. The Regulation contains six main Underlying Principles regarding Personal Data which:
- must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- only be used for a specific processing purpose that the data subject has been made aware of and no other, without further consent
- should be adequate, relevant and limited
- should be accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
- should not be stored for longer than is necessary, and is kept safe and secure
- should be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and protection
Logical Events Ltd, adheres to all of these principles as outlined below.
- Confidentiality is one of our corner stones
- Our data resides in the office and is fully backed up on remote hard drives
- We have Password protection on all our computers
- We take our Anti-Virus and Firewall settings very seriously
- We don’t open unsolicited unidentifiable e-mail
- No external parties have access to personal data we hold.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK Advisory Authority for data protection issues. (http://www.ico.org.uk). We would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We obtain personal data from you when you use our website, when you contact us about our electronic marketing services or submit information directly to us via our website.
We will not collect any data from you, which is not required for the purposes for which it is used as set out below in the section entitled: – How is your information used?
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
When someone visits the Logical Events Ltd website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of our activities we collect personal information. We use that information principally to keep you informed of the activities and services provided by Logical Events Ltd and occasionally to check that our records are correct and up-to-date.
We use a third-party provider, Mail Chimp, to deliver our email communications and news updates. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. For more information, please see Mail Chimps privacy notice here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of data we collect
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, telephone numbers, job title, and organisation for which you work.
We do not collect any financial information or any special categories of personal data about you, this includes details about your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- To ensure that the content on the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the site
- To provide you with information relating to our website, or activities that you request from us
- To notify you about our activities
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes
- To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- For our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website
- To administer this website
Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for any reason.
Third Parties and Service Providers working on our behalf
No external parties have access to our data. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond Logical Events Ltd for them to use in any way.
Data security and access to your personal information
We have put in place appropriate security measure to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to our webmaster, who would only process your personal data on our instructions and he is subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any particular regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Logical Events Ltd holds about you.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Your legal rights and how to opt out
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you, this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate date we hold about you corrected, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you no longer want to receive communications from us, then you can completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all emails sent to you
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request within 7 days
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
16 years or under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, advise us and confirm that you have your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
It is important that the personal data we hold about is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.